- Date: January 20, 2015
- Time: 5:00 pm
- Location: Wisconsin Club Grand Ballroom in Milwaukee, WI
- Cost: $50 for Associate members and Complimentary for Corporate members. This is a member’s only event with a guest speaker.
The New Year is kicked off with our January AGC Annual Corporate Meeting held in the Wisconsin Room of the Wisconsin Club. Serving as our major business meeting, this event begins with a networking/cocktail hour, followed by dinner and program. The program includes a review by the incoming AGC President of the Association’s past year’s accomplishments and a preview of goals for the coming year.
- Date: February 24, 2015
- Time: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Location: Best Western Plus Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Convention Center, Milwaukee
- Cost: $55 per person for members $95 per person non-members
AGC’s Safety and Management Training Day has been a staple of the Milwaukee construction industry’s commitment to safety for over 30 years. Over the years, this important AGC annual offering has drawn in up to 500 attendees and has covered a multitude of related topics that have assisted employers and their valued tradespeople in staying safe of the job.
- Date: May 12, 2015
- Time: 5:30 pm
- Location: Held at the Wisconsin Club Grand Ballroom in Milwaukee
- Cost: $60
The AGC Past President’s & Awards Night is our opportunity to recognize Past AGC Presidents as well as various members who have made an indelible impact on the AGC of Greater Milwaukee or who have distinguished safety records. Held in the month of May, this is the largest networking event of the year. It begins with a cocktail hour, followed by a four-course dinner.
- Date: August 17, 2015
- Time: 10:00 am
- Location: Wisconsin Country Club, Milwaukee
- Cost: $195 per person - full package
$60 per person - dinner only
The AGC Education & Research Foundation Annual Golf Outing is held in August and represents the Association’s major philanthropic event. Hosted by the AGC Education & Research Foundation, this golf outing raises funds to aid aspiring students engaged in construction management related studies at Marquette University, UW-Wisconsin, UW-Milwaukee and MSOE.
- Date: December 11, 2015
- Time: 6:00 pm to Midnight
- Location: Westmoor Country Club
The AGC Holiday Gala is the Association is other major fundraising event for the AGC Education & Research Foundation. Held in December, the Gala has been held at the various unique locations such as the Calatrava Art Museum, Milwaukee Discovery World, Milwaukee Public Museum and features dinner and dancing.