Corp. GC/CM - $175, Associate - $300, *CBA’s - $350, Non-Affiliated IAP - $400
If you are an early-career project manager or looking to move into this role, this is a can’t-miss opportunity.
The Project Manager Development Program (PMDP) is a set of highly-interactive courses that provide participants the essential skills to advance their careers as project managers.
Each program covers the basics of project management and provides tactics and strategies for ensuring project success.
Module 1|Estimating and Job Costing
• Introduction to Estimating Basics
• Project Planning and Setup
• Estimating Costs for Specific Tasks
• Estimating Costs Not Associated with a Specific Task
• Estimating Costs of Work by Others
• Putting Estimates into Action
• Estimating Redesign and Revisions
• Project Contributions to Corporate Profits
|Event date||02-08-2016 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||02-10-2016 5:00 pm|