Cost: Not determined
Professor Mark Federle, Marquette University
Lean Construction challenges all project stakeholders to develop and apply better ways to manage the overall construction process. Unit 2 will describe the Lean Problem Solving Process and illustrate how to use tools to solve problems in a lean manner.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
· Define the difference between traditional and lean problem solving.
· Describe how to create a team environment to solve problems.
· Explain how to create trust to avoid problems.
· Describe Observation Walks.
· Identify root causes of problems.
|Event date||12-07-2016 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||12-07-2016 2:00 pm|