Cost: Not determined
Professor Mark Federle, Marquette University
Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-construction is a half-day, instructor-led course that introduces you to the concepts of value-based management, lean in the design process and relational contracting. The course is divided into three sessions:
Session 1 – Defining Design
Session 2 – Applying Lean in Design
Session 3 – Contractors in Design
Following this course, participants will be able to:
· Distinguish between the varying definitions for design.
· Define value and commonly used methods to maximize it.
· Discuss waste and commonly used methods to minimize it.
· Differentiate between traditional project methods and lean design.
· Explain the various lean tools used in design and how to deploy them.
|Event date||11-17-2016 8:00 am|
|Event End Date||11-17-2016 12:00 pm|