How Technology Enables Prefabrication & Modularization
Corp. G.C. - Comp, Associate - $30, CBA's - $35, Non-Affiliated IAP - $60
A Presentation You Can’t Afford to Miss!
This unique technology program will examine the project delivery method and owner involvement in a prefabrication and modularization environment at the Epic Project located in Verona, Wisconsin. Marquette University Professor Mark Federle will moderate an experienced panel discussion featuring four of the leading construction companies in Wisconsin. The panelists will cover the following:
- Understanding what the right project delivery style and team makeup looks like for a successful prefabrication project.
- Identify the benefits of prefabrication and modularization—learning how to identify the right opportunities.
- Understand the methods of prefabrication and modularization for commercial construction through case studies.
- Distinguish the considerations for prefabrication and modularization—a focus on safety, quality, schedule and cost impact.
Joining Prof. Federle will representatives from the following companies:
- JP Cullen – Pete Scharenbroch, BIM Manager and Mike LaRue, Prefabrication Manager
- General Heating & Air Conditioning – Mechanical Systems
- Hooper Corporation – Fire Protection
- Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection - Plumbing
- The Morse Group - Electrical
Who Should Attend? Contractors, Architects, Developers, Owners, Facility Managers & Municipal Engineers
04-28-2016 9:00 am
Event End Date
04-28-2016 11:00 am